Friday, November 27, 2009

27-Nov-2009 4394 Miles

Do you think BMW will warranty this? I hope so. The other one is just as bad. I couldn't just crash on the same side of the bike I had to try out both sides. I bent them back into shape as best I could but they will never keep the water out again. I have the important stuff in a dry bag or sealed container, so it should be OK. We are on our way again in a moment. We are close to Costa Rica today and should be there soon. Hopefully, legally this time.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mark,
    Are you OK psysically after your accidents? Forget the damn BMW,how are you? Yeah, now it looks like we have to be even more worried about you than we already were in the first place. When I told you to live life to the fullest I should have stipulated to be careful while doing it. HA! Hope you are having the time of your life reguardless.
    Love, Meg and Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mark,
    Larry says that it sounds like you both need training wheels. You can have retrackable but Nick needs fixed gear. HA-HA-HAA
    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete