Wednesday, January 20, 2010















































































20-Jan-2010
Yes, you guessed it. It was another "WOW" day today. Machu Picchu deserves all the hype it gets. Pure magic. The site. The architecture. Just amazing. We took the day off from riding the bikes and took a train from Cuzco to MP. Then rode on a bus from the train to MP. Now, I've had some people think we are brave or crazy or a little of both to do the things we have done on motorcycles. But let me tell you, getting on a bus to go up the side of a cliff outranks what we have done on motorcycles. Thats just scary, your hoping the drivers health card is up to date as well as the mechanics. And hopefully neither of their wives pissed them off this morning. But all went well.

The history is also amazing but I will not try to render my version of what I heard and understand about Machu Picchu. If you want to know, google it. I'm not going to try to describe anymore either. Just enjoy the pics.

About the ankle. My nurse said I should try to stay off of it. Sorry Shirley, some things are worth a little pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment